2019-2020 Elections and Candidates

As our 2018-2019 Student Council officers prepare to graduate, the underclassmen who have been trained by these individuals get ready to uphold the high responsibilities that come with being an Executive and Senior Class Officer. The fun part has now begun for those individuals running for their desired positions. Campaign posters have surrounded the whole school, along with stickers promoting these positions. The candidates running include Alexandra Valdez for Student Body President and Senior Class Representative, Wendy Gaytan for Student Body President, Kiersten Schmidt for Senior Class Vice President, Gabriela Sanchez for Senior Class President and Student Body Representative, Alexie Garcia for Senior Class Secretary, Jordan Odale for Senior Class President, Jada-Brooke for Student Body and Junior Class Secretary, Ashlee Schlieper for Junior Class and Executive Vice President, Taylor Esparza for Vice President, Benjamin Gomez for Junior Class Historian, Alejandro Vasquez  and Payton Florence for Junior Class Representatives, Gabriela Perea for Junior Class Vice President, Christian Cavazos for Secretary, Ramon Rodriguez for Junior Class President and Karina Guiterrez for Senior Class Historian. We wish these candidates the best of luck and look forward to all they may have to offer for the upcoming school year.