• April 16Varsity Baseball goes head to head with the Gladiators! Here at Pioneer at 7:00 p.m.

• April 12Prom tickets go on sale Monday April 15, 2019!

• April 12Meningitis Shots for Seniors, Today April 12, 2019

Pioneer Tailgate

As the school year starts, students prepare themselves for upcoming seasons and the new school year. Fall sports were showcased last night, August 26th, at a community rally that included multiple sports and a cookout. Football, Cross country, Tennis, Girls Track, Cheer, Band, and ROTC were all present and introduced to the crowd that showed up.

The night started with the Pledge of Allegiance, said by Student Council President and Varsity Cheerleader Kailee Serna, and flags were then presented by ROTC. As each team was presented the crowd showed their support to the student-athletes who have a successful season ahead of them.

Pioneer not only welcomed the Tailgate to our stadium, but we also have a Varsity Volleyball tournament hosted by the Sharyland ISD on our campus and a Cross Country meet also hosted at our track. This weekend is a big weekend for the Diamondbacks as we also host our first home game for the Football teams against Hidalgo Pirates. The Freshman team won 28-14 and Junior Varsity also brought home a win 33-2. Tonight Varsity is playing at 7:30, the game is also Parent’s Night.

Hope to see all the Diamondbacks showing support this weekend for not only the football team but also the volleyball and cross country teams as they beging their seasons. Go Diamondbacks!

Home of Pioneer High School News
Pioneer Tailgate